It sells Uji tea products, and runs a Japanese style teahouse 'Saryo Tsujiri.'
As well as process and sale of tea as a main business, it serves parfait and ice cream made with Japanese tea including maccha (powdered green tea) and hojicha (roasted green tea), which are popular among young women.
- Opened a shop in Gion-cho.
- Renovated the main shop in Gion-cho. Opened a Japanese style teahouse 'Saryo Tsujiri' in the head-office building.
- Opened Saryo Tsujiri Kyoto Isetan shop.
- Opened Saryo Tsujiri Kodaiji shop.
- Opened Saryo Tsujiri Shiodome shop.
- Opened Saryo Tsujiri Daimaru Tokyo Shop.