Fujiwara no Michimoto (Okura-kyo) (藤原通基 (大蔵卿))
FUJIWARA no Michimoto (1090 - November 29, 1148) was a nobleman during the late Heian period. He was the second son of the Chinju fu shogun (Commander-in-Chief of the Defense of the North) FUJIWARA no Motoyori. His mother was a daughter of FUJIWARA no Kuninaka from Chikuzen Province. He was awarded the rank of Shoshii (Senior Fourth Rank), and served in Noto Province, Okura-sho (Ministry of the Treasury), and Kyoshiki (the Capital Bureau). He was also known as Michimoto JIMYOIN.
During the Tenji era, Motomichi renovated and expanded the Jimyo-in Temple, which had been founded by his father Motoyori as his jibutsu-do hall (a private Buddha statue hall reserved for nobility), and changed the name to Anrakuko-in. He invited Emperor Toba to the renovated temple and held a grand scale memorial service. Afterwards, 'Jimyo-in' remained as the name of the residence, and it became the Yago (family name) of the house. Motomichi's third son Motoie inherited the house, and his descendants prospered as the Jimyo-in family of the House of Urin.