Narutaki Station (鳴滝駅)
Narutaki Station is a ground station that has a pair of platforms facing each other with two railroad tracks running in between. This is the only station among those of the Randen Line whose structure (type 4) contains a railway crossing within the station premise that connects the two platforms. The line between this station and Tokiwa Station is double-tracked. There is an entrance to the station in the middle of the platform to serve trains bound for Katabiranotsuji, as well as an entrance at each end of the platform to serve trains bound for Kitano-Hakubaicho.
The Cherry Tunnel between Narutaki and Utano
The tunnel is illuminated at night during the cherry-blossom season in spring.
For photos of the tunnel, see the article on the Cherry Tunnel of the Kitano Line of the Keifuku Electric Railroad.
March 10, 1026: The facility started as Narutaki Station, being operated by Kyoto Dento, an electric power company.
March 2, 1942: It became a station under the control of Keifuku Electric Railroad Co., Ltd., a company that succeeded to the railway.