Konpuku-ji Temple (金福寺)
Konpuku-ji Temple is a Buddhist temple belonging to the Nanzen-ji school of Rinzai Sect located in Ichijoji, Sakyo Ward, Kyoto City. Its sango (literally, "mountain name"), which is the title prefixed to the name of a Buddhist temple, is Butsunichisan. It is situated slightly south of Shisen-do Temple and contains the grave of Buson YOSA.
The temple was founded by Ane in the year 864 as a Tendai Sect temple but was restored and converted to the Rinzai Sect during the Genroku era (1688-1704).